Want Us To Contact You?

Step 1/3: Your Name
We will be in touch shortly.


Protect your assests with Global Green’s Insurance Policies

Global Green Insurance - Bonds


Bonding provides issuers with increased flexibility to finance business growth. With the improved credit rating that comes with being bonded, businesses can feel more confident taking risks to improve and expand their operations. This is especially true in the construction and financial industries. A bonded business can get objective feedback from a credit expert and get guidance on underwriting projects.

Workers Compensation

Worker’s compensation insurance protects employers from lawsuits and provides medical care and income replacement to employees who are injured on the job, whether at work or elsewhere, or in auto accidents while on business. It also covers work-related illnesses, time lost from work, and medical and rehabilitation services. It also provides death benefits to surviving spouses and dependents.

Global Green Insurance - Workers Compensation
Global Green Insurance - Farmer

Farm Insurance

While farms need the standard types of insurance policies that other businesses need, they also need insurance that is specifically related to the business they run.

  • Crop Insurance – Crop insurance is vital for farmers who rely on their crops for income. Accurate acreage representation is key to receiving full reimbursement in the event of a disaster.
  • Livestock Insurance – Livestock insurance can help protect your farm’s valuable animals from a variety of risks. There are many different types of policies available, so you can choose the coverage that best suits your needs. For example, you can buy insurance to cover your livestock’s transit, specific animals, or even high-value animals like studs.
  • Farm Equipment Insurance​ – Farm equipment insurance can reimburse you for certain losses and damages to your vehicles and machines, helping you to keep your operation running smoothly.
  • Workers Compensation Insurance​ – Farms that employ people should also look at worker’s compensation insurance. This protection will cover the medical expenses and lost wages of employees who are injured at work.​

Tax Services Insurance

Professional liability insurance (E&O) for tax preparers and other professionals typically has two limits: a per-incident limit (which is typically lower) and a per-policy limit (which is usually higher). These limits generally apply to claims awarded to clients, including IRS penalties and interest. Most policies also have a deductible that policyholders must pay out of pocket for each claim. Higher deductibles can reduce the cost of premiums, but they may also create a larger financial burden for policyholders if they have multiple claims in a year. As a tax preparer, you should also protect your business property through a commercial property insurance policy. This will provide some general liability coverage in the event that an individual is injured or their property is damaged on your premises. The policy will also provide some compensation when your building or contents are damaged in a covered incident.

Global Green Insurance - Tax Service
Global Green Insurance - Delivery man

Business & Commercial Auto Insurance

As a business owner, you’ll need the same types of insurance for your business car as you would for a personal one—liability, collision, comprehensive, and medical payments (known as personal injury protection in some states), as well as uninsured motorist coverage. In fact, many business owners use the same vehicle for both business and pleasure. If the vehicle is owned by the business, make sure the business name, rather than your own, is listed as the “principal insured” on the policy. That way, there won’t be any confusion if you need to file a claim or if someone files one against you.

A business auto policy differs from a personal auto policy in many technical respects. Contact us today and our insurance agent will explain the differences and options.

Trucking Insurance

Trucking insurance is a must for owners and operators of commercial trucks. In addition to protecting the cargo they carry, truckers must consider the massive physical damage their trucks can cause, the potential environmental issues an accident could cause, and the expensive cost to repair their large vehicles.

  • Liability Insurance – An auto liability insurance policy will protect truckers from many different types of harm that they can unintentionally inflict on others and their property, including accidental damage to a retailer’s delivery dock, to other drivers, vehicles, and pedestrians.
  • Cargo Insurance – Cargo insurance can help you reimburse your clients for damages to their cargo during transport, giving you peace of mind and helping to keep your business afloat financially.
  • Bobtail Insurance – Bobtail insurance covers your truck when it is not operational, even if it is without cargo.
  • Physical Damage Insurance – You need physical damage insurance to protect your financial interests if your truck is in an accident or collision. Physical damage insurance can cover various accidents and damages caused by theft, vandalism, and fire.
  • Environmental Liability Insurance – If your truck carries cargo that could be environmentally toxic or contribute to pollution, you need special insurance to help pay for the cost of the cleanup if it should be spilled in an accident. Environmental liability insurance will cover this expense, as long as it occurs in a qualifying situation.
Global Green Insurance - Trucker

Get Insurance Quote

Click below to request an Insurance Quote