Want Us To Contact You?
Looking for a personal or business Auto Insurance? See information on what we offer below.
Auto insurance is important because it financially protects drivers in the event of an accident or theft. If your car is damaged or stolen, auto insurance will help pay for the repairs or replacement costs. If you or any passengers are injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive, and auto insurance will help cover those costs. If you or your car is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you’re worth, but auto insurance can help protect you from those costs. Many states also require drivers to have at least some auto insurance coverage. Call us today to get started!
Motorcycle insurance can help cover the cost of repairs or replacement if your bike is damaged or stolen. It can also help cover the cost of medical care if you or a passenger is injured in an accident. And if your motorcycle is responsible for damage or injury to others, motorcycle insurance can help protect you from being sued for more than you’re worth.
Recreational Vehicle Insurance
Recreational vehicles offer a unique way to travel, providing both comfort and fun. However, these vehicles require the same insurance protection as any other expensive property. In some cases, they may even need more coverage because of the potential liability they present.
Business & Commercial Auto Insurance
As a business owner, you’ll need the same types of insurance for your business car as you would for a personal one—liability, collision, comprehensive, and medical payments (known as personal injury protection in some states), as well as uninsured motorist coverage. In fact, many business owners use the same vehicle for both business and pleasure. If the vehicle is owned by the business, make sure the business name, rather than your own, is listed as the “principal insured” on the policy. That way, there won’t be any confusion if you need to file a claim or if someone files one against you.
A business auto policy differs from a personal auto policy in many technical respects. Contact us today and our insurance agent will explain the differences and options.
Trucking insurance is a must for owners and operators of commercial trucks. In addition to protecting the cargo they carry, truckers must consider the massive physical damage their trucks can cause, the potential environmental issues an accident could cause, and the expensive cost to repair their large vehicles.
- Liability Insurance – An auto liability insurance policy will protect truckers from many different types of harm that they can unintentionally inflict on others and their property, including accidental damage to a retailer’s delivery dock, to other drivers, vehicles, and pedestrians.
- Cargo Insurance – Cargo insurance can help you reimburse your clients for damages to their cargo during transport, giving you peace of mind and helping to keep your business afloat financially.
- Bobtail Insurance – Bobtail insurance covers your truck when it is not operational, even if it is without cargo.
- Physical Damage Insurance – You need physical damage insurance to protect your financial interests if your truck is in an accident or collision. Physical damage insurance can cover various accidents and damages caused by theft, vandalism, and fire.
- Environmental Liability Insurance – If your truck carries cargo that could be environmentally toxic or contribute to pollution, you need special insurance to help pay for the cost of the cleanup if it should be spilled in an accident. Environmental liability insurance will cover this expense, as long as it occurs in a qualifying situation.
Get Insurance Quote
Click below to request an Insurance Quote